An input-enabled SAP List Viewer (ALV) enables you to create and change data in table form.
In comparison to a simple SAP List Viewer, an input-enabled SAP List Viewer that has been enhanced with those functions that are needed for entering and changing data.
In the various application areas, input-enabled SAP List Viewers can be configured in very different ways. An input-enabled SAP List Viewer can be input-enabled in all areas or only in selected areas.
Cells, rows or columns
● that are input-enabled can be identified from the light background color
● that are not input-enabled, can be identified from the gray background color.
By default, an input-enabled SAP List Viewer offers a range of functions as standard on additional pushbuttons.
Depending on the application area
- you can choose whether you want to hide the additional pushbuttons (using Change/Display)
- you can alter the functions
The documentation listed below describes how you can create and change data using the standard pushbuttons in an input-enabled SAP List Viewer.
● Entering, checking, refreshing and, if applicable, undoing data.
● Cutting, copying and inserting cells, rows or columns
● Appending, inserting, deleting and duplicating rows