Use personalization options to define the display options to be used for the standard Universal Worklist display. These personalization options allow you to create views that contain only the worklist information that is relevant to you. You can either modify the display attributes of one of the default views, or create your own, user-defined view.
1. To call the personalization options, use the small icon in the upper right corner of the iView ().
2. Choose Personalize View. The Personalize Tasks view is displayed.
The personalization tray is only visible if the iView tray is visible.
3. To create a new view, choose Duplicate.
4. Enter a name for the new user-defined view.
5. Choose Apply, and define the properties of the view as described below.
● To remove an attribute tab from the view, select the one you want to remove and choose Remove From Current View.
● To add an attribute tab to the display, select it in the dropdown menu next to the Add button. Choose Add.
● To move the column position of an attribute tab, select the attribute tab and then move it left or right in the tab sequence using the left (<<) or right (>>) arrows, until it is in the position you want.
● To use additional personalization options, select the Advanced View link. The advanced personalization view allows you to specify additional display parameters.
For each selected attribute you can specify more detailed personalization:
● Horizontal alignment
When you are finished with your personalization changes, choose Save to return to the worklist display. Otherwise, choose Cancel to terminate the personalization activity without change.
To restore the default view of the worklist and remove the current personalization, select the Restore Defaults button in the left frame.
In the universal worklist (UWL) you can display that a task has already been started. The result, or status, is not known at the time of display in the UWL.
6. To display started tasks as flagged, in the Personalize Tasks display, choose the entry Started in the dropdown menu next to the pushbutton Add.
7. Choose Add.
Started tasks are then displayed with the symbol in the UWL.
After refreshing the UWL the symbol disappears from in front of the task because it has either been completed in the started application, and the task is no longer displayed under new tasks or tasks to be completed in the UWL, or because the task has not yet been completed and remains as a task yet to be processed in the UWL.
In this personalization section you determine the order of the task items displayed.
In the first group box you select the column with the highest sorting priority. You can specify if the sorting should be ascending or descending. You can add two additional sorting columns to sort items that have equal value in the previous sorting column.
Here you can specify:
● Number of work items to be displayed on a page
● Automatic page refresh rate
This rate refers to the update of the view in the Universal Worklist. It does not involve any access to the back end system.
The preview gives you the opportunity to specify:
● The number of days before the due date when a task item turns red, to indicate severe time concern.
● The number of days before the due date when a task item turns yellow, to indicate warning of due date.
● The names and characteristics of view filters that allow you to select or delete certain tasks based on selection criteria, such as keywords within attributes.
Here you can specify:
● Whether to display the page header or not
● Whether to display the page footer or not