By default, the list is not sent directly to a printer when you send a print job. Instead, Adobe Acrobat with the PDF version for your list is started. However, you can set up your list such that the view of the print version as a PDF version is omitted and the printout is sent directly to the printer. To do this, you have to specify the printer that you want to use for the printout.
● At least one printer is installed on your SAP system and this printer can be controlled from your computer.
1. To specify that the printout be sent directly to the printer, open the Settings dialog box (see Using the Dialog Box with Settings for the List).
2. Choose the Print Version tab page.
3. Set the Send Output Directly to Printer indicator.
4. Specify the name of the printer in the Output Device input field.
5. Apply your settings to the list as required.