If the distribution type is Broadcast to Portal, the broadcasting wizard stores the document in the KM folder you selected or in the Collaboration Room. You make the relevant settings for broadcasting to the portal in the Determine Target in Portal and Enter Document Description steps.
In the Determine Target in Portal step, you make the following settings:
● File Name
You enter the technical name with which the document is to be saved.
Specify where the document is to be stored:
● Export Document to Personal Portfolio
The document is stored in your personal folder.
● Export Document to Other Folder
By choosing with the quick info text Selection, enter the KM folder in which the document is to be stored in the portal. The input help is an iView that displays the CM Repository View and Collaboration Room views.
○ With My Portfolio, the system generates a link in Knowledge Management under the personal folder for the user (/~alias~/userhome/<user.id>).
○ With CM Repository View, the system generates a link in the specified KM folder. This KM folder must be defined as an entry point under the KM folder /entrypoints. Entry points can be links to any number of other repositories or KM folders.
○ The rooms assigned to a user are displayed under Collaboration Room. The system generates a link under the selected Collaboration Room.
In the Enter Document Description step, you make the following settings:
● Display Name
Enter a name. The document is displayed under this name in the portal, for example in the BEx Portfolio.
Select the importance (Low, Medium, High) that is to be stored as a property of the document and then displayed in the portal, for example, in the BEx Portfolio.
Enter a short content-based description of the document. This description is stored with the document and displayed in the portal, for example, in the BEx Portfolio.
You can either execute the broadcast setting here or continue to schedule the setting in the wizard.