You can specify the size of the area for the application window in which the list is displayed. To do this, you specify the size of the columns or rows that are to be displayed at a time. By doing this, the scroll bars with which you can scroll up or down to the hidden areas of the list are displayed.
The Display tab page is available in the Settings dialog box.
1. To set the size of the area in which the list is displayed, open the Settings dialog box (see Using the Dialog Box with Settings for the List).
The Display tab page is only visible if it is specifically activated for your application.
2. Choose the Display tab page.
3. To specify the number of rows that are to be displayed at a time, enter the required number in the Displayed Rows input field.
4. If you want to display all columns, select All in the Displayed Columns dropdown list.
If you want to specify the number of columns to be displayed at a time, select Number of and enter the required number in the Displayed Columns input field.
5. Apply your settings to the list.