You can emphasize the hierarchical structure of a list by displaying the list as a hierarchy.
● The Display tab page is available in the Settings dialog box.
● The Hierarchy indicator is available on the Display tab page.
1. To display the list as a hierarchy, open the Settings dialog box (see Using the Dialog Box with Settings for the List).
The Display tab page is only visible if it is specifically activated for your application.
2. Choose the Display tab page.
3. Set the Hierarchy indicator.
4. Set at least one column as the hierarchy column (see Setting Hierarchy Columns).
5. Apply your settings to the list.