The UWL has a navigation system to allow access to different UWL iViews.
You can access UWL services from the portal through the following menu navigations:
● Home ® Work
● Collaboration ® My Tasks
You see the Collaboration link only if the Collaboration service is installed on the portal.
Depending on your configuration, you see the following tabs (navigation controls) on the UWL user interface:
Tasks, Alerts, Notifications and Tracking.
The category Tasks contains items from:
● New and in-progress tasks
● Tasks received on behalf of someone
● Tasks forwarded to someone
● Tasks for resubmission
● Today’s due tasks
● Overdue, rejected and completed tasks
The category Alerts contains items from:
● New and in-progress alerts
● Alerts received on behalf of someone
● Alerts for resubmission
● Completed alerts
The category Notifications contains items from:
● New and in-progress notifications
● Notifications received on behalf of someone
● Notifications delegated to someone
● Completed notifications
The category Tracking contains items from:
● The Collaboration Task
● Forwarded items
● Items that have been sent on behalf of the user (On behalf of me)
● Items that the user has chosen to track (Tracked Items)
● Items for resubmission
● Rejected, approved or completed workflows
Sub views offer a way to select and navigate between different views. You can add additional sub views to the dropdown by personalizing the UWL display.
You can see any personalized sub views in the dropdown selection even if there are no work items in them.
For sub views created by customization of XML files, you can see only those sub views in the navigation which have work items in them.
When you create sub views the system determines whether there are additional views with the similar supported item types and which have items assigned to the user. In this case the views are then dynamically added to the sub view. These views can be custom views created by customer and business partners or automatically created views when registering alert items. The system creates one view per alert category. There is a limit of seven dynamically added views per user for performance reason. You can overwrite this limit in the iView property Maximum number of Dynamic views to be added.