You can use e-mail and scheduling functions provided by third-party vendors while you are online in SAP Enterprise Portal 6.0.
Use these functions to facilitate communication and clarity in your team when working in the portal.
Some of the functions are dependent on the other Collaboration components. For example, the Appointments iView can only be used in a collaboration room environment.
You have to map your user. For more information, see Mapping Your User.
· Sending e-mails using SMTP servers
· Saving sent e-mails in your sent messages folder
· Sending e-mails in HTML format
· Sending e-mails with attachments
· Creating non-recurring appointments
· Creating daily or weekly recurring appointments
· Sending non-recurring meeting requests
· Sending daily or weekly recurring meeting requests
· Reading appointments
· Modifying appointments
· Deleting appointments
· Modifying and deleting current instances of recurring appointments
· Modifying and deleting entire series of recurring appointments
· Sending meeting requests with attachments
· Scheduling online meetings