You use this to save the list layout you defined.
To save a layout, choose ® Save Layout. In full-screen mode, choose or Settings ® Layout ® Save.
On the Save Layout screen, choose the Save As tab and enter a name for the layout under Layout and a short description under Description. To save a layout as user-specific, choose the relevant checkbox. If this is not selected, the layout is saved for use by all users. To save the layout as the default layout, choose Default. This field is only active if you have the corresponding authorization to save default layouts.
If a list is always displayed with a set layout, this means a default layout is set.
● The name of your layout may not start with a number, because this type of name is reserved for the standard layouts delivered by SAP.
● In general, layouts are available for all users as client-specific standard layouts.
● In lists in which you can save user-specific layouts, you can select User Specific.
○ User-specific layouts must begin with a letter (A-Z).
○ Non-user-specific layouts (client-specific standard layouts) must begin with “/”.
Existing layouts are displayed in the list. The Layout column contains the name of the layout; the Layout Description column contains the short description of the layout.
To sort the columns of the dialog box, click on the appropriate column header. The column is sorted in ascending order. If you click on the column header again, the column is sorted in descending order.
To save an existing layout as the default layout, select the field of the corresponding layout in the Default column. Whether you are able to save layout defaults depends on your authorizations.. You can see whether this is possible if the Default checkbox in the dialog box is active or inactive.
To save the layout, confirm the dialog box with .