1. Place the cursor in the input field for the desired selection criterion and enter a value.
2. To further qualify the selection criterion, choose Selection options.
3. In the dialog box that appears, you can specify that only records which are equal, greater than or equal, less than or equal, greater than, less than, or not equal to a value should appear in the list.
1. In the first input field for the selection criterion, enter the lower limit of the range.
For example, for storage types from 007 to 014, you enter 007.
2. Place the cursor in the adjacent input field and enter the upper limit of the range.
3. To further qualify the selection criterion, choose Selection options.
Next to a selection criterion you can choose Multiple Selection. The system displays a multiple selection screen. On this screen you can enter multiple single values or value ranges for each selection criterion.