You change the display of your list using layouts.
The layouts that you can use vary according to the type of list:
● In all lists, you can do the following:
○ Choose one of the standard layouts supplied by SAP (see: Choosing Layouts).
○ Change the current display of the list (see: Changing Layouts).
● In lists that use only the standard layouts delivered by SAP, you cannot save your changes to the current layout. When you choose the layouts, only the standard layouts delivered by SAP will be proposed.
● In some lists, you can also save the layouts which you have defined as your layouts (see: Saving Layouts).
User-defined layouts are generally saved for all users. They can then be used by all users. All users will be able to choose from the user-defined layouts as well as the layouts provided by SAP.
● In some lists, you can also save the layouts that you have defined as your layouts (see: Saving Layouts). When you choose the current layout, these layouts are only available to you.
You can delete, transport or set layouts as defaults using layout maintenance (see: Layout Management ).