When you call up a list with the List Viewer, the columns are displayed from left to right if they fit within the window.
In large lists in which not all the columns can be displayed initially, you can do the following:
● Display the columns on the left or right side of the list (First column or Last column)
● Scroll horizontally through the columns (Column left or Column right)
1. Choose Last Column) to go to the column on the right side of the list.
2. Choose First Column) to go back to the column on the left side of the list.
1. Choose Column Right to shift the display one column to the right.
The column on the left side is hidden, and a new column is displayed on the right side. This enables you to scroll from left to right through the columns of the report.
2. Choose Column Left to shift the display one column to the left.
The column on the right side is hidden, and a new column is displayed on the left side. This enables you to scroll from right to left through the columns of the report.
The lead columns, together with any other columns you specify with Freeze to column, are always displayed independently of the First Column / Last Column / Column Left / Column Right functions. (See: Freezing to Columns and Unfreezing Columns).