You need to log on to use the Business Client. When you have finished using the Business Client, you need to log off. You also need to change your password the first time you log on and at regular intervals thereafter.
Regardless of the tasks that you want to perform with the Business Client, you always need to upload and download the Business Client before starting to work with it.
1. To start the Business Client, double-click the shortcut icon on your desktop.
The system behavior various depending on the configuration settings (see Client Configuration). There are the following possibilities:
○ The Business Client opens directly.
○ If you are logging on for the first time and depending on the system logon setting, a logon screen opens.
Enter your user name and password, and choose Log on. The Business Client opens.
2. Carry out your work in the Business Client.
3. When you have finished working with the Business Client, log off by choosing System ® Exit or by clicking the red X icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.