You can insert rows at a specific position, add them to the end of list, or delete them.
The number of rows that you can insert and delete at a time depends on the number of rows you can select (see Selecting and Deselecting Rows).
If rows cannot be selected in your list, you can neither insert nor delete rows. You can only append a single row.
In addition to the general prerequisites for changing data (see Changing Data), you must also ensure the following:
● At least one row can be selected in your list.
● The UI elements for inserting, appending, and deleting rows are visible and enabled in the application toolbar for the list.
1. To insert a row at a specific position in the list, select the row above which you want to insert the new row.
2. Choose Insert Row in the application toolbar.
An empty row is inserted above the selected row.
3. To insert multiple rows simultaneously, select all rows above which you want to insert new rows.
4. Choose Insert Row in the application toolbar.
An empty row is inserted above each of the selected rows.
1. To add a row to the end of the list, choose Append Row in the application toolbar for the list.
An empty row is inserted at the end of the list.
Selection can be disallowed for specific rows in a list. You cannot delete these rows.
1. To delete one or more rows, select the rows and choose Delete Row in the application toolbar for the list.
All selected rows are deleted.