You can display how many data records the list contains. If you generate intermediate results, you can display for each intermediate result the number of data records that are incorporated into the intermediate result.
● Counting of data records is specifically permitted for your application.
1. To change the position of the results row, open the Settings dialog box (see Using the Dialog Box with Settings for the List).
The Calculation tab page is only visible if calculations are specifically permitted for your application.
2. Choose the Calculation tab page.
The Count Table Entries indicator is only visible if the counting of data records is specifically permitted for your application.
3. Set the Count Table Entries indicator.
4. Apply your settings to the list.
If you have not yet displayed a calculation, an additional row is created in which the number of data records is displayed in parentheses.
If the results row for a calculation already exists, the expression is displayed in it in parentheses.