You can sort the list by choosing the column header. The list can also be set up in such a way that you can specify multiple columns in this way.
To remove this sorting again, you have to either sort another column or undo the sorting in the Settings dialog box (see Specifying the Sort Direction).
● Sorting is permitted for the required column.
● One of the following small arrow icons is visible in the column header:
○ with the quick info text No Sorting
○ with the quick info text Sorted Ascending
○ with the quick info Sorted Descending
Each time you choose an arrow icon in the column header, you switch the sort direction from ascending to descending.
1. Choose the arrow icon in the column header until it points in the required sort direction.
If the list was already sorted using one or more other columns, this sorting is removed and replaced with the new sorting.
By testing your options, you can check whether you can sort according to multiple columns within the list.
2. To sort the list according to an additional column, repeat step 1 while holding down the CTRLkey in the additional column.
If you can sort in the list according to one column only, the existing sorting is removed and replaced by the new sorting. If you can sort according to more than one column, the original sorting is not removed and the list is sorted further according to the second column.