You can show and hide columns according to your needs.
● The Column Selection tab page is displayed in the Settings dialog box.
● The column you want to hide is not a hierarchy column.
1. To show or hide columns, open the Settings dialog box (see Using the Dialog Box with Settings for the List).
2. Choose the Column Selection tab page as required.
The Displayed Columns list contains all columns that are currently displayed in the list. The Hidden Columns list contains all columns that are not currently displayed.
3. To hide columns, in the Displayed Columnslist, select the entries for the columns (see Selecting and Deselecting Rows) and choose Remove.
The selected entries are transferred to the Hidden Columns list.
4. To show columns, in the Hidden Columns list, select the entries for the columns and choose Add.
The selected entries are transferred to the Displayed Columns list.
5. Apply your settings to the list.